WBPP Tolerance Setting not working

Jbilbao

I have two sets of subs. One has 300s subs and the other has 20s subs. A tolerance setting of 281 nor a setting of 300s will group them together. Any suggestions ?.

Hello @Jbilbao

There are several tolerance settings in WBPP. Are you using the right one (the one called "Exposure tolerance" in the Post-Calibration tab)?

Hello @Jbilbao

There are several tolerance settings in WBPP. Are you using the right one (the one called "Exposure tolerance" in the Post-Calibration tab)?
Yes. I am using the Post Processing tab. This said I must clarify that these are two sets of subs. One taken with a Seestar which does some internal image enhancement and the other from a Sky Watcher ED80. I don’t know if this would make a difference to WBPP.
I thought I’d give it a try to see what the outcome would be and I might be asking for something that can’t be done. Thanks for your fast reply.

Yes. I am using the Post Processing tab. This said I must clarify that these are two sets of subs. One taken with a Seestar which does some internal image enhancement and the other from a Sky Watcher ED80. I don’t know if this would make a difference to WBPP.
I thought I’d give it a try to see what the outcome would be and I might be asking for something that can’t be done. Thanks for your fast reply.

In WBPP you can't group files with initial different dimensions in a single stack. That's why the tolerance setting is ineffective.
But why do you want to group such different files together?

I honestly did not know if I could or not but I did have my doubts. I thought it would give me some error if it were just not possible.
I'll go out tonight and take some more with the same dimensions. Thank you for your help.

Back