Blur,Noise, and StarXterminator disappeared

klanes

I thought I just posted this but I don't see it so here it goes again.
They were there but after I restarted PI they are all gone. The show in the repository but not in the menu. I tried relaunching, rebooting, and reset updates and added them back in but I don't have them in the menu.

Thanks
Kurt

Last edited:
try Process > Modules > Install Modules, click search. if the processes are found, click Install.

rob

Just installed NXT last night, worked great! Fired up PI just now and bam, NXT has gone AWOL. Went through everything posted above, no bueno.

FYI the "install module" method yielded a curious message in the lower window, "Module Identification Error" and when I executed Install I get the following messages displayed in the Process Console
<<Failed>>
*** Error Unknown exception
** Warning: No modules were installed.

Just installed NXT last night, worked great! Fired up PI just now and bam, NXT has gone AWOL. Went through everything posted above, no bueno.

FYI the "install module" method yielded a curious message in the lower window, "Module Identification Error" and when I executed Install I get the following messages displayed in the Process Console
<<Failed>>
*** Error Unknown exception
** Warning: No modules were installed.
Aha!

So I performed the following steps:
  • Resources -> Updates -> Manage Repositories and killed off the NXT entry.
  • Resources -> Updates -> Reset Updates.
  • Process -> Modules -> Install Modules -> search and deleted the NXT entry.
Had to restart a couple of times but eventually got the update message window where the following restart did a full reinstallation.

Everything is working fine now.

Back