Code to invoke ImageCalibration

JohntheLast

Does anyone have an example of the invocation of imagecalibration via java script. I know it may be buried with WBPP or some other script but I would like to save myself some time by being pointed to an example to save the time of ferretting out one in a more random fashion.

You can click on the "Edit Instance Source Code" button (bottom right of the ImageCalibration process interface) to see the javascript required.

I did see that but was new to creating a pixinsight script. Didn't realize the format of the array until I figured out the array or arrays. Successfully passed files to imagecalibration along witht the required parameters. Now to see if the execution works. I'm creating a script that will take a series of AAVSO files, match them up to the master gains, filters, and exposures and then calibrate them, reduce them in size, add missing FITS keywords, and create files that can be uploaded directly to Vphot. Haven't worked with scripts before and this was the last hurdle (invoking the sub processes from pixinsight). Thanks for the push in the right direction.

Back