Software activation code

thomsdak

I recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 and in so doing all my applications were lost. I downloaded PixInsight again and tried to get an
activation code. I do not have any of my previous activation codes so how do get to activate the program.

When you first start up PixInsight you will be presented with a dialog asking for your activation code. There is a button on that dialog to request a new activation code. This will generate an email asking if it was you that asked for new activation codes. Reply yes to that email and you will be sent separate activation codes for Windows, Macosx and Linux.

If you made an upgrade directly, the license should be still in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Pleiades.
If you made a clean installation and have no backup of your license file, login to your download ara and request a new one.

Cheers
Tom

For some reason I cannot get past AppData. However, I requested a new license and got the program going again. Thanks very much for both of your help.
Ken

For some reason I cannot get past AppData.
Windows usualy hides the AppData folder. You can change this setting in the File Explorer "View" tab:
1714299515458.png

Back