Latest activity

• tom886
    Hi Tom, As we initially designed this security feature, you'd need a valid Certified PixInsight Developer (CPD) identity to enable the...
  • fredvanner
    fredvanner replied to the thread Repository information.
    It looks as though the URL in you "manage repositories" is wrong.
  • L
    Hello. After i have used STF and then Histogram Transformation, how do i save the file to make it the best image visible to the final...
  • cloudbait
    cloudbait replied to the thread Repository information.
    Why does the ideviceapps URL look like that? That's not a valid URL, and I don't know any reason it would display that way.
  • R
    ronh replied to the thread Master Calibration Frames.
    Thanks Adam I'm working my way through your Stretch Academy at the moment. I'd love it if you did a complete workflow for LRGB/SHO...
  • T
    tdyrvik1 replied to the thread Repository information.
    Thanks, updates on Adobe is OK, no probl., but on PixInsight. Something wrong here perhaps?
    • Skjermbilde 2024-04-24 23.46.19.png
  • ngc1535
    ngc1535 replied to the thread Master Calibration Frames.
    You might also enjoy the series I created on WBPP: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAzMa9eIVQkBmzPneF8hCgqwkrxsk7CDn -adam
  • G
    gianpri replied to the thread Managing filters..
    Thank you Fred also for this useful information and for your great competence and courtesy.
  • fredvanner
    fredvanner replied to the thread Managing filters..
    One of these days they will include a "delete filter" and "rename filter" capability, and it will be really useable. Currently you can...
  • mat_blue
    mat_blue reacted to gianpri's post in the thread Managing filters. with Like Like.
    Thanks Mat, thanks Fred: much easier than I thought
  • G
    Thanks Mat, thanks Fred: much easier than I thought
  • fredvanner
    fredvanner replied to the thread Managing filters..
    You don't have to do anything. All you need to do is make sure that your new combined filter specifies the colour channel. So, for...
    • 1713990349978.png
    • 1713990422644.png
    • 1713990470626.png
    • 1713990591317.png
  • Juan Conejero
    Hi Tom, As we initially designed this security feature, you'd need a valid Certified PixInsight Developer (CPD) identity to enable the...
  • mat_blue
    mat_blue replied to the thread Managing filters..
    There's a pretty good discussion of how to combine these in the following thread, including a couple of videos. Since this thread was...
  • G
    Hi Fred, I know how to combine the L-Pro filter with the various RGB channels. But after saving it in FilterManager I don't know how to...
Back